Happy New Year!




Welcome back to my blog.  I have really not done a very good job at keeping up with this blog, but it is a new year and I am determined to be more consistent.  Stampin' Up! always starts the new year off with a bang!  FREE product! What could be better than that? Also, they have released a new occasions catalog with lots of great new things to play with.  And if you have ever thought of becoming a demonstrator now is the time!  So much for free.  I would love to talk to you about becoming a demonstrator, even if you decide to become one just for the discount. Why not get your product at a reduced price.  Plus you also receive so many other benefits.



This adorable craft and carry tote can be yours for just signing up! Let me know if you have any questions.


If you do not have a demonstrator contact me and I would love to send you a copy of the occasions catalog as well as the saleabration catalog.  You will not want to miss out on these beautiful catalogs!












No comments:

Post a Comment