Versatile Flowers!




For todays post I wanted to share with you how many looks you can get from the to a wild rose stamp set flower! I have taken many photos so I hope you enjoy them. I used the same layout for all the cards so that you can focus on the different flowers.


I have included 2 close ups of every cards.  Let me know which one you like the best?


My biggest decision was trying to figure out if I wanted to use the same style leaves as the flowers. I thought just to even simplify the card even more that I would use the same style leaves, but I think it would be really fun and add some extra interest to switch up the leaves.


For the center of the flower I used vellum. I really like the way it just melts into the flower.


I did make one other change to the card design by using different words on the old olive panel. I stamped the words with versamark so that it was a nice subtle look.


This stamp set has so many wonderful images and I love that you can use them seperately or layer them. When you have a set that gives you all this then the possiblilties are endless with all the different looks you can get from one stamp set.


Which sets do you find are versatile in the new annual catalog or the holiday catalog? Let me know. Leave a comment below. I hope to share some of the versatile stamps sets in the holiday catalog soon! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to hear from you! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment