FREE SHIPPING!

Don't miss out on FREE SHIPPING, WED. DECEMBER 11th with a $50 or more order! One day only! Let me know if you have any questions!

I am starting to work on my Christmas cards. Do you like to make all the same? I really struggle with that. Even if I change a little thing I like to make them all different. So you may see the same kind of card just changed up a little in the next couple weeks.  Another thing that I really like is my Christmas card to have a religious theme to it, after all it is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ!


The first card I made with God's Peace stamp set was very quick and easy.  I am too lazy and try to avoid the post office at Christmas and so I try to make the cards with very few layers so that I can use one forever stamp.


I wanted to add a little bit of color so I added a little white watercolor pencil to the stamped image. The image is stamped with versamark and the sentiment is with smokey slate. What do you think? Is it too light? I would love to know what you think!  Have a great day and don't forget about the big sale tomorrow!

Also last day to order the paper pumpkin for Dec is today! Thank you for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment