Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  Can you believe 2020! Seems like just yesterday it was turning 2000. (Does that show that I am really old?)  I hope you all had a wonderful New years celebration.  Nothing is better to me than FREE stamps and accessories!  Stampin' Up know how to start the new year off just right, with free product.  If you are new to Stampin' Up, they celebrate you for the months of Jan- March. With every $50 dollars you spend (before taxes) you pick free product from the saleabration catalog. You can even order a subscription to paper pumpkin to receive free product.  This year they are also offering an amazing deal to those who would like to sign up to be demonstrators.


This is such a great deal.  As a demonstrator we were able to preorder the paper and mini paper cutter and I am so happy I did. I love the 6x6 papers and this is such a great selection of the papers from the occasions catalog. The paper cutter is so cute and wonderful for on the go projects as well as to have sitting on my desk and it doesn't take up a lot of room.  And it cuts so clean and straight.  So if you have thought of signing up now is the time! Plus don't forget a stamp set of your choice!  Any set from the main catalog or the occasions catalog (saleabration and hostess sets are not included).  The cost of signing up is only $99 and you get to custom order your kit, with $125 worth of product and that does not include the cutter, dsp and additional set. Let me know if you have any questions. I would love to have you join the Stampin' Up family!

                                                                check out this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment