Quick birthday card


You knew I would not be able to stay away for too long, using the bonanza buddies.  This lion has great dies that cut out not only his mane and body separate but also the head and tail. I used my watercolor pencils to give some dimension to his mane. I think it should have had a little more color. I will have to work on that, to give it more depth. 


I kept it this card clean and simple. Let me know what type of cards you like to create. Do you like quick and easy or cards that take a long time? To me I really like the process of coloring in any way, blends, watercolor, pencils and other coloring mediums. I just recently took a class on the online card classes and it was so fun and I learned so much!  You can still take the class and it is only $20. Great deal and so much knowledge! Kathy, the coloring genius who created the class is amazing! Give it a try!
Have a great week and put some color in your days! Thank you for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment