Birthday card for a special friend!


I love the happy birthday to you stamp set! This is my favorite from the sale a bration offerings. (only a few days left so order now) I also love that they offered dies that to cut the images out. Wish they would have had one to cut out the "happy birthday" my fussy cutting lacks a little. I watercolored this card for one of longest and dearest stamp friends, Jill Pajaud! It is a big birthday for her this year! I am so grateful for meeting her through Stampin' Up! She and her family are such a blessing in my life. I wanted to make this card special because she is always the first person to always open her home to have stamp club! I have loved watching her family grow (wedding of her oldest son just recently)! She is always so compassionate and has the biggest heart I have ever witnessed! I feel so lucky to call her my friend!


I really took my time trying to watercolor this just right. I am sorry the photos are not the brightest. We have had a lot of cloudy days here in Southern California. I think my photography skills need some work. I had a lot of fun creating this with her in mind. I used ink refills and a paint brush with water to color the images. I couldn't help but add these beautiful little gems! They went perfect with the colors. 


I am so thankful for the friends I have met through Stampin Up! People I would never had met otherwise.  They have all made such an incredible impact on my life! I could never thank them enough for all they have done for me.  Thank you Jill for being my friend and I look forward to many years of friendship with you! Happy Birthday! I hope you can spend it with your family either in person or virtually. 




No comments:

Post a Comment