How can it be March?

Hi my friends! Thank you for stopping by today! I apologize for being absent for the past few weeks, some how life has just been so busy. I have not had time to stamp and that makes me so sad. But it looks like things will slow down and I can squish in some time to stamp. It is my happy place and really relaxes me, something we all need more of. I wanted to let you know a few new things that start today.

Yeah, it is the second release of saleabration! Some fabulous new sets and items. 



Isn't that the cutest set!



This paper is so gorgeous! I am so excited to order it! I feel like this will be a wanted item!



Wow this vellum is stunning! Another item I think will sell out fast! So order your $50 to get it for free.  Just placed and order so you don't know what to order? I always stock up on card stock and adhesive during saleabration. Especially the in-colors that will be retiring in a few months. 

Did you know that if you order paper pumpkin subscription for 6 months or more you receive all the same saleabration items? And the next paper pumpkin is going to include an additional stamp set for FREE! 


I am really excited to see what this little box has in store! I love the box already. Let me know if you have any questions about paper pumpkin. It is great for first time stampers and those we like everything done for you. I have found they are great for grab and go. When I have to sit in a doctors office or just watching tv they are so easy!
I hope to get a few cards finished today so that I can share them with you soon. Thank you again for stopping by! I truly am blessed to have such wonderful, supportive friends!









No comments:

Post a Comment