Fab Friday Challenge!


Hi! Thank you for joining me today! The fab friday blog has a fun sketch for this week. Visit their blog to see the amazing creations from the designers. I needed a masculine birthday card and the country club dsp seemed like a great option! I kept this card quick and simple.


Supplies I used:
Stamps: so sentimental
Ink and paper: night of navy, old olive, country club dsp, whisper white
Dies: stitched nested labels
Other accessories: whisper white solid bakers twine, burlap ribbon



Thank you again for visiting my blog! I would love if you would leave any comments you might have.  Have a safe and blessed day!




6 comments:

  1. Great masculine card! I like how you cut out the shape from the DSP and popped it up! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda. Masculine cards are a real challenge but with this dsp it made it easier.

      Delete
  2. Super cute - perfect guy card! Love that you created a "window" to show the shape - brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! The "window" was kind of by accident. And now I have a another shape to use for a future card. Might make the same card with the opposite dsp.

      Delete
  3. Very cool design! Love the touch of burlap under the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy! It was really fun and I look forward to the next challenge.

      Delete