Gold Pear

Hi my friends, I am so glad you are here! Today I am sharing a card I forgot to share before Christmas. When I saw the pear in the see the good stamp set I thought of the Harry and David mysterious gold pear. Have you seen it? When I was younger and people would send our family the beautiful Harry and David fruit box I was always so intrigued by the gold pear. Was is different? Was it special? Was it a real pear? Then when I got older I realized it was just covered in gold foil, but still thought it was pretty cool. Anyway on to the card.


I stamped the pear in versamark and then gold heat embossed it and stamped 2 more pears in pear pizzazz and so saffron. I fussy cut them out and started working on my background.


I stamped the vine looking stamp (also from the see the good set ) with versamark and heat embossed this with white embossing powder, then color with water painters and ink refills.


I used a few of the gold stems from the forever gold laser paper for an extra pop of gold. Finished it off with gold heat embossing the Christmas greeting. Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this late Christmas card post. Come back soon for cards and more with sets from the new mini catalog and saleabration.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment