Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year friends!

 Sorry for my long absence. I have been enjoying family and taking care of so many things. I went to the mountains for Christmas, which was wonderful and such a nice break. We even had light snow flurries for Christmas Eve! Now with the New Year I am so excited to stamp! Especially because it is my favorite time of the Stampin' Up calendar, saleabration! If you are not familiar with it, for every $50 you spend you get to pick an item for FREE from the saleabration catalog. If you would like me to send you a catalog let me know. Also, the new spring catalog is available. So much goodness in these 2 catalogs! 


I have a couple of cards I made a while ago with but forgot to share with the see the good stamp set. I really love this stamp set. The first card also uses the scripty embossing folder (another one of my favorites). After I ran it through my die machine I lightly rubbed the mossy meadow ink pad on top for extra texture.

 
My next card uses one of my favorite colors, blackberry bliss! For the pear on this card I stamped with blackberry bliss and then used a sponge dauber to add a little balmy blue. The colors mixed so beautifully.  The background is done with the basic pattern decorative masks, which I lightly sponged with blackberry bliss ink. To soften this piece when I removed the mask I sponged the left over ink on the paper.

 Here is a close up of the colorful pear!


I continued to use the decorative masks for my next card.  For this background I used my ink pad to directly apply the ink. If you would like to try this just lightly tape your mask to your paper and lightly rub the ink pad into the areas that are cut out from the mask. This gives such a fun new texture. I also splattered ink from the mossy meadow marker. 


I stamped the pears in pear pizazz, so saffron and cherry cobbler and then cut them out by hand. The leaf sprig behind is from the sunflower dies with white card stock and then I sponged ink lightly. The greeting is from the free as a bird stamp set


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you all had a safe and happy New Year's Eve. 2021 is here and I know it will be a great year! So excited to share with you the new product on Tuesday! If you would like a catalog please message me and I would love to send one to you. Also don't forget that the paper pumpkin for Jan will be available until Jan 10. Speaking of paper pumpkin, with saleabration it is the best time to buy the multi-month subscription. Because when you spend over the $50 you get saleabration items. 3 month subscription qualifies you for one item, 6 month you can pick 2 $50 items or one of the $100 items, and with the 12 month you can get 4 $50 items or mix with a few of the $100 items, plus you then qualify for $22 free product because it is considered a party! What an amazing opportunity! So check back on Tues for some of my favorite new items! Have a wonderful day!



Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the great closeout! Don't miss them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment