Blue Bird

 
Growing up in Minnesota I always loved in the spring when I would see the colorful blue birds. Now that I am in California I find I really miss that about the spring time. So I created a blue bird for myself. I think the way that the stampin blends made this sweet little bird come to life. I created a background for my bird with a quick watercolor wash of stripes for my watercolor Wednesday. It was so easy with the wide water painterfluid 100 watercolor paper and balmy blue ink refill.
 
What else did I use to create this card?



To create the flowers and branch I stamped with stazon black ink on the vellum and colored the back with stampin blends, then fussy cut them out. Thank you for stopping by today! And if you see a blue bird think of me! Have a blessed day!







No comments:

Post a Comment