Happy Birthday Spring Chick

 


Hello! So glad you are here. Time for another watercolor Wednesday. I am having so much fun with the hey birthday chick bundle. I love these little chicks. Aren't they so adorable. I used my water painters and a few ink refills to quickly color them and did a fun watercolor wash for the background. I applied ink with a few markers on the clear block H and then spritzed it with water. Then I placed it on a piece of fluid 100 watercolor paper. I let it sit for a few minutes to let the ink absorb. Then gently removed it. I had enough ink still on it that I made another impression and I will create another card. No sense in wasting the ink.



I love how the colors blend on the acrylic block. The other supplies I used:


Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to check out the retired list. You will want to get things before they are gone forever.  Have a blessed day!







No comments:

Post a Comment