Seashell by the seashore

 


Hello! So glad you are here! Thank you for spending your time visiting my blog!


Today's card is a fun card created with the friends are like seashells and whale of a time dsp and seabed embossing folder. I love all the under the sea theme items currently available. I white heat embossed the shell and watercolored like the card yesterday.


Then with the seabed embossing folder and piece of vellum I ran through my machine. The vellum with the embossing folders is really a fun effect.


I also white heat embossed the greeting and cut into a thin strip.  A small scrap of braided linen twine slightly pulled apart to fray the ends. This card is so bright and cheery it really makes me so happy. I hope you enjoyed it! Have a blessed day!









No comments:

Post a Comment