Seashells 2 ways


Hello! If there is one bundle in the catalog you will want to get it is the friends are like seashells bundle combined with the embossing folder you will be able to create endless cards! Today's card I created the blue version first and then liked it so much I wanted to make another in different colors. Which do you like better?


Catalog items used:



The light shells were created by inking up the shell with crumb cake and then stamping some of the ink off on a scrap piece of paper.It makes the ink much lighter, giving you more color options with your ink pads.


This card was created with Sahara Sand paper for the shells and the greeting. I used a little piece of the tiles that I cut out of the panel of designer series paper. Thank you for stopping by today! I would love to hear which of these cards you like better? Have a blessed day!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment