Simple Sunday

 


Hello! I have not done a Simple Sunday card in a while and so I thought that I would do one today. Did you remember to set your clocks ahead? I feel like with the digital world we have so fewer clocks to change, they do it all automatically.  
For today's card I started with a base of whale of a good time dsp cut with the rectangle stitched largest die. This paper is so cute! You really need so little to go with it, a greeting and you are set.


For the greeting I used the friends are like seashells stamp set which I white heat embossed on crumb cake card stock. I had a little scrap of braided linen thread that I tied in a knot and frayed the ends. In this picture there are little dots in the bottom part and I am not sure why that is. Thanks again for stopping by. Have a blessed Sunday and keep it simple!

Order your Paper pumpkin here!








No comments:

Post a Comment