Hand Stamped Sentiments #403

 


How can November almost be over? I feel like it should still be October. Time for another fun hand stamped sentiments inspiration challenge! Take some time for yourself and create something fun using the board below to inspire you. I used the paradise palms stamp set and palms dies to create this card. I used my blending brushes to create a background on basic white cardstock, splattered on white ink with a water painter for stars. For the palm images I stamped on shimmery white card stock and then added additional color with ink refills and my water painter. When the ink blended background had completely dried I white heat embossed the sentiment from the decorated with happiness stamp set
I used the layering diorama dies to create layers of depth. What fun dies are those? I added a few silver embossed coconuts (which are hard to see) for a little extra added bling.


I hope these lovely images inspire you to create. I am so excited to see what you come up with!
Enjoy!


Fun new kit you can order! Everything you need to create 8 cards, 2 of each design plus matching envelopes.
















No comments:

Post a Comment