Hand Stamped Sentiments #405


Hi and welcome to the first color challenge of 2023 over at the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #405. This is such a fun combo of colors and I just couldn't wait to use the new saleabration set Beautifully Happy. This stamp set is a 2 step style, which means you can stamp the outline image and then use the filled in part to color the outline. This set is very easy to line up and the flowers and leaves are all separate. I also love the fonts for the sentiments. This set is FREE with a $100 order! If you order the items to create this card you can receive the set for FREE!
Items used:
Pool Party, Petal Pink and Mango Melody Ink $8.00 each



When I created this card I didn't realize that the gems I used were retired so in the list I substituted a set that would got just as well.
 

I am really excited to see what you create with this color combo! 















No comments:

Post a Comment