Hand Stamped Sentiments #415

 


Hello, so glad you are here! Time for a Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge. I am in love with the Bird's Eye View Stamp Set! It is one of my favorites in the new annual catalog and so I couldn't wait to play with it for the challenge. I kept the card very simple, stamping with Memento Black Ink so that I could use my Stampin' Blends to color. I also used the Small Blending Brushes for the background. I am pretty sure that the one stamp is a balloon, but not sure. Nice thing is since it is my creation, I can make it a balloon. I used the Celebrate with Tags Stamp Set for the sentiment. I finished it off with a few Pastel Sequins
Can't wait to see what you create with these fun colors or something similar. Have a great day!











4 comments:

  1. Oh no. I might just have to get this set. LOL! Your card is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna! It is so adorable it might be my new favorite set!

      Delete
  2. Perfect, Patti! I just got to play with this set, and I didn't even think of it for our colors - so perfect! I am such a sucker for adorable critters of all kinds, lol, and these are super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather! You are so sweet! I can't get enough of this stamp set! Plus, I love to color and so that gave me even more of an excuse to play!

      Delete