Birds Eye View

 


How can I use my stamps in a creative way? That is what I like to challenge myself with and so for this card I created a tree with the branch from the Birds Eye View Stamp Set. I wanted to create a little scene for the cute birds and so I used Blending Brushes with Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green Ink for the background. And then I used the Basic Border Dies and Stampin' Blends to create a grassy hill. I stamped the birds and tree and leaves with Memento Ink and colored with Stampin' Blends. I fussy cut them all out. The greeting is from the Courage & Faith Stamp Set.  This sentiment reminded me of how God takes care of even the little birds so of course He will always take care of you and me.
Thanks for stopping by today and remember the Lord will bless you and keep you near Him always!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment