TGIF Challenge #433

 


This is such a fun sketch over at TGIF Challenges, I just had to play along. I did rotate the sketch and kind of was a little loose on my interpretation. I started with the It's in The Stars Background Stamp on Night Of Navy Cardstock with White Ink Pad. I heat set it since the white ink is pigment, it stays wet longer. I stamped  and die cut the lion from the Little Dreamers Bundle with Memento Ink and colored with Watercolor Pencils. Then I used Basic Border Dies for the cloud layer and stamped the greeting with Night Of Navy Ink. Using the star die I cut the stars on both sides of the greeting. I saved a few of the stars for the background.


For the tab on the top of the sketch I used the clouds and moon die from the bundle and stacked them with dimensionals. I think this will make an adorable card for a friend who had a baby boy. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.








No comments:

Post a Comment