Trust In the Lord


Today I have a fun card that I created with the Courage & Faith Stamp Set. I began with one of the branches and stamped it with Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon and Coastal Cabana Inks. Then using a Blending Brush I lightly applied each of the 3 colors over the stamped images. It was a little stark just on the Basic White Cardstock and so by using the Blending Brush I was able to soften it a bit. I splattered clean water and White Ink with a Water Painter. The sentiment is stamped on Basic White Cardstock and I used the Radiating Stitched Dies to cut out. I added a little heart (from the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies) that was from a scrap of Fluid Watercolor Paper that had a wash of Bubble Bath Ink on it. I thought it was a nice pop of color!
Have a great day!

 









1 comment:

  1. Love this Card!!! CASing for a few friends!

    ReplyDelete