Hand Stamped Sentiments #437


Happy Tuesday! The last day of April! How this year is flying by!!  It's a great day for a sketch challenge and we have one at the Hand Stamped Sentiments Blog. So excited to see what you create with this creative sketch. I grabbed the Beach Day Bundle for my card. What will you pick?

I used Stampin' Blends to color the images after I stamped them with Memento Black Ink. I used the coordinating dies to cut out and that made my life so easy! I used a few of the other fun dies, the waves and the beach sand for the layers on the sketch, I used a Blending Brush to apply ink for added depth.

 

For the background I use Stampin' Blends to create sky and sea. I found if you use the side of the Stampin' Blends you can get a nice thick line and it blends pretty well. I also used the Stampin' Blend Color Lifter to get a little variation in the sky. For the sentiment I stamped with Versamark Ink Pad and white heat embossed on Basic Black Cardstock. I hope you find some time to craft this week and give the sketch a try. I look forward to seeing your creation! Have a great week! 





2 comments: