Latte Love

 

Hi! I have to apologize I only have one photo of this card. I took a few others however they turned out blurry and I didn't realize it until now. Anyway, I used the Online Exclusive Latte Love Bundle and A Little Latte DSP. I love this suite! I do not do fun folds very often and when I do I do very simple ones! This card I used a A2 size card, folded it in half and then cut off half of the front panel. I used a piece of Fluid Watercolor Paper and Water Painter with Pecan Pie Ink Refill to create the panel that the cups are on. The cups are die cut from the DSP. I also used 2 of the other patterns of paper for the other panels. This all made the card come together very quickly. The greetings are white heat embossed. 



I hope you enjoy this card. I am really having a blast playing with these products.  Check them out in the Online Exclusive Store!





No comments:

Post a Comment