love Latte Love!

 


I am officially obsessed with the Latte Love Bundle and A Little Latte DSP! I had so much fun creating this little coffee scene! I also used the Online Exclusive Textured Timber Stamp Set for the table and then embossed it with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder for extra texture. I wanted the DSP to look like wallpaper on the wall in my kitchen scene. For the coffee pot and cups I used the dies and cut them with Basic White Cardstock and colored with Stampin' Blends. The back panel is embossed with the Basics 3D Embossing Folder. 
Make sure to check out the Online Exclusive Items. So much goodness. Thanks for stopping by!








2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love the "wallpaper" as well as the table! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much LeAnne! This is such a fun bundle I can't put it down!

      Delete