Sunday Stamps #338

 


Today's card was inspired by the fun sketch over at Sunday Stamps. I couldn't resist this adorable little chipmunk and his chubby little cheeks! The chipmunk and the sentiment are from the Fluffiest Friends Bundle. I used the dies to cut him out after I stamped him with Memento Ink so that I could color him with Stampin' Blends. The large wood stamp behind him is from the Textured Timber Stamp Set , I white heat embossed it on Crumb Cake Cardstock


For the bottom layer I used the Country Woods DSP and I used the side of my scissors to distress the edges of the DSP as well as the Crumb Cake Cardstock. I finished it off with a few strands of Linen Thread and a few Neutral Adhesive Backed Sequins. Thanks so much for stopping by! 


Last day for the 10% discount off bundles and Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.



3 comments:

  1. That furry guy is just the cutest!! An that cut log stamp is just perfection for this sketch!! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC338

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deb for your sweet comment! It was really a fun sketch!

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, Patti, what a cutie! LOVE your design elements, too - that wood slice makes a perfect background, and I love those sequins over the distress! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete