Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge #442

 


The Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge #442 is a color challenge and I immediately thought of a baby card and I was so excited to use the Cutest Onesie Bundle. It is a small and so affordable bundle! I just love the sweet little onesie and all the added images you can add to the outfit. It also has great sentiments for both boys and girls. I thought the hanger was so cute and so I used the branch and leaves from the Fluffiest Friends Dies. For the onesie and sentiment I used White Embossing Powder to emboss.  I placed it all on a Spotlight In Nature Die cut circle. Then used a Blending Brush to add a little Daffodil Delight Ink.


I used the Country Woods DSP for the first layer that I adhered to a Basic White Card base. I finished it off with a few Iridescent Pearls Jewels. I hope you get a chance to join in the fun and create with these colors. I look forward to what creativity you share! Thank you!




4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Patti! I like the rustic touch you've added with the DSP and then tying that together with the onesie hanging from the tree branch! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny! You are so kind! I think I could use the rustic paper on everything!

      Delete
  2. What a great use of the circle frame for the onesie. The wood background is also perfect! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete