Hand Stamped Sentiments #444


Time for a inspiration challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments! This one was a challenge for me! I was so drawn to the beautiful colors, the stripes and the sand! Now how to combine them all to create a card? This is what I came up with and let me tell you I had plenty of things that ended in the trash, but I really like the way this came out. 
I created the Bubble Bath strips with Blending Brushes, Masking Paper, Bubble Bath Ink and Basic White Cardstock. I started with 2 strips of masking paper and put the distance I wanted the stripes to be. I softly ink blended and then move the masking paper over to make the other stripes. I hope this makes sense. It really was very easy. I used the Spotlight On Nature Dies to die cut. For the flowers I used the Country Birdhouse Dies and cut them with Basic White Cardstock that I had again applied Bubble Bath Ink with my blending brush. I did not make it solid colored just kind of random. Not a smooth blend.


I used the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder for the next layer and used my scissors to distress the edges. I mounted it all on a Basic White Card base and a layer of Bubble Bath Cardstock. The greeting is from the Country Birdhouse Stamp Set (the bundle is 10% off) white heat embossed on Basic Black Cardstock. Finished it off with a few Neutral Adhesive-Backed Sequins (this pack goes with everything).
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I am so excited to see what you are inspired by and join the Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge!

 

Sorry I am really having a hard time getting good pictures. If anyone has any advice, I would love it! Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment