Unbounded Love Clean and Easy!

 


Do you ever want to make a quick and easy card? So often I find I want to craft but I don't have much time so today I am showing a cute and easy card! I started with a piece of the Winter Meadow DSP and used the Unbounded Love Dies to cut out 2 circles on the right and left of the DSP. Then I cut a piece of Basic White Cardstock with the same die and used the Unbounded Love Stamps to stamp my sentiment. The bundle is also available for a 10% discount.  I used one of the leaf dies in the set to add a little more to the card as well as a little bit of White Baker's Twine and finished it off with a few Adhesive-Backed Transparent Dots.


I hope this inspires you to create today even if you don't have a lot of time!
 Only a few days left to order! Don't miss out!






Coming in September!





No comments:

Post a Comment