Country Birdhouse

 


I love the large size of the Country Birdhouse Bundle. When I first saw it I knew I wanted to watercolor it. Finally I was able to spend the time and stamp it with Staz On Black Ink on Fluid Watercolor Paper and used Water Painters and Ink Refills to watercolor. However, I wanted to add a little to the birdhouse and so I stamped the little flower from the stamp set on the main part of the house. I did have to use a little Masking Paper around some of the edges.


After I was done watercoloring I flicked White Ink and Crumb Cake Ink. The greeting was White Heat Embossed   and I fussy cut it out. I am hoping that Stampin' Up designs dies that cut out around sentiments! I am not good at fussy cutting! My watercoloring is not exactly where I would like it to be but I did enjoy the process and I know that I get better each time I practice!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment