Winterly Tree Tops

 


Are you tired of seeing ideas with the new Winterly Tree Tops Bundle? Today I die cut the frame with Fluid Watercolor Paper and then took out middle piece. I placed that on another piece of watercolor paper and then used a Water Painter and applied Lost Lagoon Ink to the edges of the frame. After it dried completely, I remove the center piece and I was left with this beautiful watercolor frame. (don't worry I will use the middle piece for another card!)I love how it turned out. I spritzed it with more Lost Lagoon Ink and clean water. I stamped the bird with Memento Ink and colored with Stampin' Blends. I used the dies to cut out and stamped the sentiment and used the 1-3/4" and 2" punches.
Stop by tomorrow to see the other half of the watercolor background! Have a great day!








/

No comments:

Post a Comment