Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #449

 


Hello! So excited to share my idea for the new Hand Stamped Sentiment Sketch Challenge! This is a fun one! I am really excited to see what you create! I used the Cutest Onesie Bundle for the main focus of my card. I started by stamping with Versamark Ink Pad and White Heat Embossing it on Fluid Watercolor Paper and then used a Water Painter and Flirty Flamingo Ink Refill to watercolor. I also white heat embossed the sentiment on Basic Black Cardstock while I had my Heat Tool out. I cut apart the sentiment for the rectangle shapes in the sketch.


I just recently ordered the Forever Plaid 3D Embossing Folder and couldn't wait to use it. It is so awesome! It is a must have from the new Holiday Catalog!  I cut out the hanger from the Cutest Onesie Dies with Basic White Cardstock and also the vines from the Unbounded Love Dies. I thought they would be something fun to hang the hanger on. I finished it with a Linen Thread bow and a few Iridescent Basic Pearls
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you join the fun and give this sketch a try! 







No comments:

Post a Comment