Radiant Sunflower Bundle

 


Radiant Sunflower Bundle is a gorgeous stamps and die set. I like that they have a small group of flowers as well as stand alones. It stamp set also has a few wonderful sentiments. I was inspired by the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge for this week. They have a few inspiration pictures of everything fall.


For this card I did a quick and easy fun fold. I don't typically do a lot of fun folds but I really thought this group of flowers was perfect for this design. I also included Sunflower Fields DSP on this card.


This is the inside of the card.


After I had die cut the large shape from Pecan Pie Cardstock and White I used the negative shape to create a quick and easy card with the leftovers. I hope you are inspired to create for the fall season. Thank you so much for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment