Late Valentine card

I don't know where time goes. I have so many Valentines cards that I wanted to share with you but just did not get them posted. Hopefully you don't mind a few card ideas for cards of love. They actually don't have to be Valentines cards they could just be cards of encouragement. The first card uses the hey love stamp set. I think the images in this set are so cute and I love the fun greetings. I also love to color and so this is an even better set. I stamped a few of the images and colored them not really knowing what I was going to do with them. So decided why not put them all on one card and using my stitched shapes cut each in a different shape. I think the card is fun and playful and perfect for a male card.



For the next card I used a few scraps that I had on my desk. So many times I cut something out, stamp something or paint something but it does not get used. I always save those and think maybe someday I will use them.  Well today is that day. I love when I can use a few scraps and make a card that looks cute. Does anyone else do this?


I hope you had a wonderful Valentines day and that you enjoy these cards. I had so much fun making them. It is so much fun to make things that you can give to people to bring joy into their lives. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment