My stamp club shows love

One of my stamp club member approached me recently and suggested that we make cards for the local nursing home for Valentines day. What a wonderful idea! She so graciously opened her house for us to meet and stamp a few cards. I wanted to make the card simple enough that everyone could stamp multiplies as well as for men and women. The hey love stamp set is perfect for that! Since the images are line drawings I decided to stamp the ape on smokey slate so they would not have to spend time coloring and could make more cards. I think that the cards turned out so cute and when I dropped them off at the nursing home they were so thankful. It is so nice to share our love of card making with those who may not have gotten a Valentine this year. It is so important for everyone to feel loved and cared for. I now plan to make cards for a local shelter for unwed, pregnant women for Mothers day.Thank you to my stamp club for helping make the day special for many elderly in our community. They are truly a special group of ladies that I feel so privileged to know.

What  simple act of kindness can you share with your cards today?

No comments:

Post a Comment