Leave it to God!

I really like stamp sets that I create a scene with. The lily pad lake bundle is such a set. I have not had to much time to play with this set yet and so I decided to pull it out and give it some love. I wanted to create a scene to show calmness and serenity.



This stamp set also has amazing greetings that speak calmness to me as well. Leaving everything to God is easier said than done, but when I stamp this sentiment I am reminded that it is all good. He has everything in His hands and I can put aside all worry and anxiety. One thing that helps promote calmness in my life is creating. Whether that is coloring, stamping, water coloring or scrapbooking I feel so relaxed when I create. I hope that when I send this card the person who receives it also feels that calmness come over them and remembers that God has it all in His hands. Let it all go and let Him carry you.


So if you are having a stressful day try to take a little time off for yourself and create, color and relax. Be calm and leave it to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment