One more dog


Happy Tails to you!  Is it just me or does this make you sing the song "happy trails to you"? Every time that I say the name of this set in my head I start to sing the song. It is the cutest little bundle! The set comes with a photopolymer stamp set, which makes stamping the dog and the house so easy. They both have extras that you can stamp on top for a 2 step stamp look. You can give the dog spots, dark areas, a collar and a few other things. The dog house has the outline of the house as well as the individual lines to show the wood texture. We made this card at my stamp club last month, and when I was coming up with designs I was trying to decide which dog house color I liked best. I decided to use the cherry cobbler one that is in the front.  What do you think? I used my versamark ink pad on this card for many things, for the dog paw on the strip in the back, for the markings on the dog and for the paw and heart behind the saying. I love how this ink pad adds just enough of an accent to the images. I went with a pretty easy layout for this card. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment