Simply sweet


Who loves to color? I really enjoy so many ways to color my stamped images. It is so relaxing and easy to do while waiting at the doctors, while watching tv or just when I have a few minutes of free time.  I really try to color something most days. Even if it is just one image.  For the baby card above I had stamped many of the onesies from the sweet baby stamp set in momento ink. I knew that I wanted to color them but still had no idea what I was going to do with them. I like these colors together and decided to create a simple card by mounting them on small stitched squares. I stamped the greeting on whisper white cardstock and ran it through my big shot with the subtle embossing folder. I thought my card was finished however, I saw this sweet little heart from a project that I did not use.  It went perfect.  Don't you love when that happens!

Take time today to color something. I believe it will spark joy in your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment