Clean, simple, serene


I really like how this card came out.  I had colored the flowers and butterfly and was not sure what I was going to make when I started. I knew that I wanted the card to have a lot of dimension. I love dimension on a card. So I stamped the corner piece and then used the matching framelit to cut out the leaves. The framelits only cut out a few of the leaves and I really like how that looks. 

I used my stampin blends to color the images, I wanted to keep the entire card soft and serene. I used the sentiment from the stitched all around stamp set, I really like the fonts in this stamp set.


When I had finished I thought it needed a little something and so I turned to my basic adhesive backed sequins. I love the soft colors of these sequins and since they have adhesive already on them they are so quick and easy to attach! I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.  Sometimes a simple card can bring such joy and I hope that the person I send this to feels the same serene joy in their day!  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment