Water color petals


This will have to be quick post for today. I am still enjoying my "coloring time" and wanted to share my card for today. I started by silver heat embossing the petals from the perennial essence bundle. This bundle comes with a great punch that coordinates with this stamp. I made 2 sets of petals to stack for a 3D effect. I water colored the petals and I really like the colors and how they blended. It made the most beautiful color!




I used the stitched label die to cut out a base for my sentiment and continued the silver heat embossing. I was afraid that you would not be able to read the greeting but I was pleasantly surprised that it showed up nicely!


I did not want to leave the background completely white and so I sponged on some balmy blue with my brick looking stencil. I thought turning it sideways would give it a different look and I was very happy with that but after putting the card together I decided that I think it would have looked better if I used a soft green in the background. I think the blue just didn't really go well with the rest of the design. Have a beautiful day! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment