Beautiful days!


Hello and welcome to my blog! If you are new to my blog I invite you to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you and what you think of my cards and my blog. For the card today I have been practicing my watercoloring again. I am currently doing the 30 day coloring challenge started by Kathy over at the daily marker website. She is an amazing colorist and I have learned so much from her. I have always loved to color and what a wonderful thing to give my self permission to color each day. It doesn't have to be for a long time but enough to relax and enjoy the process. Sometimes I find that I am hard on my myself and compare my work to others and so I am really trying to enjoy the process and relax and color. For this project gold heat embossed one of the flowers from the  perennial essence bundle.


I gave the old school try on the watercoloring of the images. I know that I need a lot more practice and I am learning so much from the experience. I think I got a little too dark with the colors and needed a little more highlighted areas to really make this flower pop. I tried adding some white highlights with a gel pen but I am not sure that it really helped.


The sentiments in this set are beautiful! I gold heat embossed the one that I thought looked best to fit on this card. Let me know what you think about the watercoloring of my flower. I would love to have all the input possible to help me grow in my watercoloring. Thank you so much for visiting and have a great day! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment