CAS(E) this sketch #334



I have not had much time to stamp this week, so much going on these days, but I did want to play with the CAS(E) this sketch. I love this sketch and couldn't wait to play along. 


Since the new catalog and all the fun new sets I realized I have not given love to some of my older sets. (and now with the holiday catalog starting next month more new sets!) I love the painted harvest stamp set and so I used it for the card.



I used a few different colors for the flower and many layers, so saffron and daffodil delight for the larger layer and crushed curry and pumpkin pie for the inner petals. I learned from listening to one of Jennifer McGuire's videos about tips for layering stamps is to let each layer dry before placing the next layer.  A great tip and it really makes a difference. The colors stand out more.  I learn so much from her videos! She has so many!


It is important to take time for yourself and stamp a quick little card!  Join one of the many challenges out there. It is a fun way to get involved.
I kept this card fairly simple since I didn't have a lot of time and it really put me in the mood for fall!



Speaking of fall, Halloween will be here before we know it and the paper pumpkin will be "to die for"  haha my attempts to make a really bad joke. It will be super cute I am sure.  Goodies for your little trick or treaters! Have a great week and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment