CAS(E) This Sketch! #335


I am not sure where this week has gone.  I had so many stamp challenges that I wanted to participate in and so far this is the only one completed.  Just in time for the deadline. Hopefully I will have time tomorrow to finish a few more.

This is the cute sketch for this week. I immediately thought of the lilypad lake stamp set. So I thought I would kind of make a scene with it using the woodland embossing folder.  The card is very simple and quick to make.


I love a set that has line images so that I can color! This set also has great dies that coordinate and the sentiments are so beautiful. This one is one of my favorite. A great card to send to someone going through any difficult situation. I hope this card inspires you to create and share with those you love!


Remember to sign up for the Halloween paper pumpkin by Sept. 10! It will be filled with great goodies to give to all your little ghosts and goblins. Although I think I am dating myself with those costumes. 

And if you would like to join my team I would love to talk to you about the great opportunity to start!  This is one of the best deals for starting your stampin' business or if you would just like the discount to purchase your own supplies. Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment