It's September!

It's September and you know what that means? Time for the holiday catalog to go live, which means you can order from it! I am so excited to share ideas using the new sets that I have ordered. But that will have to wait just one more day or so because I have been busy with my mom who had cataract surgery. But I do have an fun card to share for today that I made a few weeks ago.


So many of the designer series paper in the annual catalog are so beautiful that you do not need to do much to make them into a card.  I think my favorite is the bird ballad designer series paper. The artist created it with stampin' blends and how amazing is every sheets.


I love the soft look of these small birds.  So sweet and peaceful!


Along with beautiful paper this suite also has a beautiful stamp set with the most amazing sentiments! Not only are the fonts great but the sayings are so inspiring! Who wouldn't love to get a card that thanked you for being the person that you are? Everything in this suite is a must have in your stamping goodies!


I also paired this card with the stitched label dies. I think it adds just the right amount of texture without covering the entire piece of card stock. Enjoy your first day of September and let me know if you would like a holiday catalog.  Now is the time to start with your Christmas cards or if you like to create a few fall goodies! Enjoy!
One more thing to note, that I used the Mossy Meadow card stock left from the card I used.
"Spooky" how quick Halloween will be here before we know it!

Let me know if you have not received a catalog yet!  You will not want to miss out on these adorable items!

No comments:

Post a Comment