Enjoy Just Add Ink #472


Isn't technology crazy? My little crafty brain has a hard time wrapping my mind around the whole world wide web (as they used to call it, maybe I am dating myself). The challenge that I submitted today is from  a group of stampers from Australia.  Isn't that just so cool! I am all the way in Southern California! Amazing! I just recently found their website and I am so glad that I did!




Isn't this a fun challenge?  I always love finding new layouts for making cards. I find that I tend to use the same few layouts so frequently. This one was very different then my usual style. That is another reason why challenges are great opportunity to grow.


The flowers I put in this cute little tea cup are from the bird ballad DSP.  I cut out the flowers that were on the edge of the paper and they fit beautifully into the rim of the cup. So don't throw away those little scraps on the ends.  ( Confession. Can you tell that I have a hard time throwing things out?) It actually becomes quite addicting when you start cutting the paper apart.  I have been using these flowers on everything lately. Join in the fun and check out the great just add ink website! Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!  And I would love any comments and letting me know where you are joining me from. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty image and papers. I love the softness of the papers, they highlight the pretty flowers well. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your beautiful compliment Chantell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your beautiful soft colours, great combination! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete