CAS(E) this sketch! #338



Just a quick post today. I joined in on the fun over at the CAS(E) this sketch challenge. They have a really cute sketch and I love what the design team has done to showcase it! I used the lilypad lake stamp set. I also used one of the color combos that Stampin' Up gave us in a list of great color combos. If you would like the list let me know and I send it out to you.  The color combo I used was pool party, pacific point and mossy meadow. This was a huge stretch for me because I would not use these colors together. But I love how it turned out.

                                                                                      Click here to check them out!

Give this fun sketch a try. Have a great day and thank you so much for visiting my blog! I would love if you left a comment! Thank you! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment