CAS(E) this Sketch #349



I had a little free time today after tackling the grocery store so I decided to take a break from cleaning and join in on the Case this sketch challenge! I made my own strip of decorative paper with the holly and pine cone images. When I saw this sketch I thought of the winter woods tree. It is a great sketch and you could use so many images with this layout!



I embossed the tree in with white embossing powder and using the rectangle stitched die cut it out. The greeting is from one of the hostess sets in the holiday catalog.  I love everyone of these sentiments. On the tree embossing folder I used wink of stella on the tips of the branched, although it really did not show up on the camera. It is really hard to get a good photo of the wink of stella. If you have an suggestions I would love to hear them.  Thank you so much for stopping by today. Check out and join in the challenge this week! It is a nice break from all the work that is ahead. Have a beautiful day! Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment