Gather Together


The color combo that the designer used for the gather together paper is some of my favorite Stampin' Up colors!  The base for this card is merry merlot and I die cut the leaves in cajun craze, blackberry bliss and pumpkin pie.



Here is a close up of the leaves. I first cut them out with the dies (which it also embosses) and then rubbed my versamark ink pad across the leaf and embossed with clear and copper embossing powders. The dimension that it added is so pretty in person. (hard to get a good photo) I love to add texture to cards and the basket weave embossing folder is such a quick and inexpensive pop of texture. I am so grateful that you have taken time out of your busy day to visit and look at my card.  Thank you and have a great blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment