Most gorgeous DSP!

Hello stampers, I am sharing what I think is my first Christmas card post. First off I have to say, the brightly gleaming paper is amazing! I thought it looked good in the catalog but when I ordered it and opened it I wanted to save it forever. To me that is the sign of a good designer series paper, you don't want to use it but just hoard it. Every design of this paper is so gorgeous I have had a hard time deciding which side to use.

I kept this card monochromatic with mossy meadow, white and copper. My other favorite thing is the  scripty 3D embossing folder. Wow it is so pretty and I love it on Christmas cards! If you are making your Christmas cards a few ideas that I would tell you to keep in mind; simple and very few layers (if any).


I am really excited to see what more I can do with this paper. I have to be honest when I say that I am really sad to cut it up, however I also can't wait to create beautiful cards (so I will have to cut it). If you would like a real show stopper for your Christmas cards you will want to begin with the brightly gleaming designer series paper! You will not be disappointed!
Have a great day and share with me what plans you have for your Christmas cards! Season blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment