GDP #214


Welcome to my blog, I am so happy that you have taken time out of your day to visit! The card I created today was for the Global Design Project Challenge. This is a really fun sketch! I am in full fall mode these days and just can't create enough cards of thanks. I think that I like to create thank you cards more than any others. I love to let people know that I am so grateful for them and there kindness.



The new basic pattern decorative mask pack (stencil) that Stampin' Up has in the holiday catalog has great images. I love this one that resembles leaves to me. I couldn't wait to sponge it with some beautiful fall colors.  The large leaf in the gather together stamp set looks so beautiful and bold when embossed. I used the silver embossing powder for this one and then used the same colors to sponge for a quick pop of color to this leaf.


I used a 21/4 inch circle to punch out a background for my leaf in early espresso and then used the pinewood plank embossing folder to add some texture to the circle. This greeting is one of my favorite from the country home stamp set. It fits so nicely in one of the rectangle stitched dies. Thankful for you and I really appreciate you visiting my blog.  Have a beautiful and thankful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment