Winter Woods


This is such a perfect Christmas tree. I love this image!  I decided to white heat emboss it and then watercolored using balmy blue for the background, winter scene. I did a few different layers and added a few drops of water for more texture.


The tree looked a little bit lost to me and so I decided to watercolor with mossy meadow and old olive to give the tree some color. I really liked the way that it made the tree pop!


I took a few strips of water color paper and just lightly water colored some balmy blue on the edges to create the look of snow and the after it dried added a little bit of the shimmery crystal effects.


Using one of the stitched label dies for my greeting. I hope that this give you a few ideas to try on your own Christmas tree cards.
Check out the sale that Stampin Up will have on Nov. 20-22! 15% off on select items!  Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!



12.01.19_BANNER_PAPERPUMPKIN_DEC_NA



No comments:

Post a Comment